RS-1060S Economic Automatic Hot Stamping Foiling Machine
- Economic Automatic Hot Stamping Foiling Machine
- Driven Type
- Service Location
- India Turkey Egypt Algeria Kuwait Qatar France Myanmar Vietnam also South Africa
- Taiwan feeder with 4 suction cups for lifting & 4 suction cups for transfering ensures stable and fast paper feeding.
- Preload device, non-stop feeding function, with Max pile height up to 1400 mm
- Rail-guided preload device enables operators to move the prepared pile to the feeder accurately and conveniently.
- Side layers can be shifted from pull layers to push layers to fit different formats.
- Side and front layers are equipped with precise location aligning photocells with adjustable sensitivity.
- Paper feeding will slow down when the paper is about to reach front lays to achieve a more accurate paper orientation.
- German stainless steel brings you a smooth and quick paper conveyance.
Die-cutting & hot stamping unit
- Synchronous longitudinal & transversal foil feeding enables foil stamping at both direction, which reduces foil using and shorten replacing time.
- Optional longitudinal axles can reach to 6 at most, which are controlled by Japan Yaskawa servomotor.
- Operator-friendly retractable foil holders are suitable for foil with maximum diameter 250mm.
- Both longitudinal & transversal blowers for paper stripping are available for facilitating big format foil stamping.
- Human–computer interaction screen ensures a quick setting of foil feeding interval.
- The machine alarms when the foil is shorter than 6 meters and the diplay shows the foil length left.
- Cutting force is controlled by Japan Fuji servo motor to achieve accurate and stable die cutting controlling through touch screen. The cutting force adjustment is accurate to 0.01mm.
- The chase and die cutting plate are automatically locked by SMC pneumatic cylinder; comparing to manual locking, this ensures much faster and sfter operation.
- Centerline registering installation system of the chase ensures a convenient and fast assembly of cutting die.
- By using special auxiliary tools, cutting dies of different sizes can be adopted to meet different task needs.
- Grippers are structured in an adjustable type to ensure accurate paper registering.
- Alternating current motor controlled delivery brake helps collect and align the paper.
- You can also control each unit of the machine by using the 10.4’ touch screen at delivery unit.
- Auxiliary delivery rack ensures non-stop delivery;
- Servomotor controlled rear layers are applicable for paper with different sizes.
- Synchronous belt is wear resistant and of long service life.
|Max Sheet size||1050*750mm|
|Min Sheet size||400*360mm|
|Max.hot stamping foiling size||1040*720mm|
|Min waste side width||8mm|
|Max.die cutting force||300 TON|
|Paper size||GSM Card Board：120～1500g/m2|
|Max. die-cutting speed||4500 SHEET/HOUR|
|Max. stamping speed||4000 SHEETS/HOUR|
|Heating zone||8 heating zones, temperature 20°-200°|
|Max. pile height at feeder||1300mm|
|Max. pile height at delivery||1000mm|